VCS might have openings in all departments, currently there are openings in the following departments for the 2020-2021 school year.
The Valley Christian Conservatory hires substitute teachers on an ongoing basis throughout the school year in all grades and subjects. Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree and teaching experience is desired. The Valley Christian Conservatory uses substitutes on a regular basis, so there are many opportunities to work based upon your availability. The Valley Christian Conservatory uses full day and part-time substitute teachers. Teaching in a 1:1 learning environment highly beneficial.
To apply for the above job, please fill out the Teacher Application. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources as an attachment by email to email@example.com or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.
General qualifications for all VCS instructor positions include:
- Degree (B.A./B.S.) in field of instruction is required.
- Master's degree in field of instruction is preferred.
- 1-3 years of successful teaching experience is preferred.
- 21st Century Skills including use of the iPad in an education setting.
- Experience with Moodle, PowerSchool, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Pages, Keynote, iBooks, iBook Author, iMovie, Nearpod, Educreations, Notability, Dropbox, Glo Bible, and Kno Textbooks.
- Model Teacher
- Holds or is in the process of earning an Association of Christian Schools International Teacher Credential or a California Teaching Credential.
- A teaching sample (either a video or in person) may be requested.
Part-Time Student Life Center Student Supervisor
Main Purpose of the Position: The Student Life Center Student Supervisor monitors and supervises students using the Student Life Center (SLC) during both school and non-school hours (Monday through Friday, 2:15 pm – 6:15 pm).
Personal and Professional Qualifications:
- Have a proven evidence of adequate preparation, background and ability required by the position.
- Be committed to implement and enforce policies and follow prescribed procedures.
- Have the skill to make and effectively communicate timely decisions.
- Have the ability to foster creativity and be responsible for innovative ideas.
To apply for the above job, please fill out the Non-Instructional Application. When complete, return it to Diana Stieg, the Director of Human Resources as an attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 100 Skyway Dr. San Jose, CA 95111.